Sometimes a camera comes along that really hits the sweet-spot.
The new E-M5 Mark III is a beautifully balanced combination of size and power. On the surface it is a discreet travel companion that can go with you anywhere, but beneath the waterproof skin are levels of performance inherited from the flagship E-M1 range giving it hidden talents. All you need to explore wherever and whenever you like.
E-M5 Mark III PRE-ORDER BONUS OFFER
£100 TRADE-IN BONUS + FREE
BLS-50 BATTERY (worth £49.99)
Be one of the first to own the incredible new OM-D E-M5 Mark III and qualify for our launch bonus offer: £100 bonus when you trade-in your old camera and a spare battery to keep you shooting for longer. But hurry, offer ends 6th January 2020!
MEET THE NEW OM-D AT OUR IN-STORE PREVIEW DAYS
We have teamed up with photographic retailers up and down the country for the launch of our brand new OM-D camera.
Join us at our upcoming in-store preview days to be one of the very first to get up close and personal with the new addition to the OM-D family, as well as the latest award-winning Olympus equipment. Each event will be hosted by an Olympus Expert, on-hand to answer any questions about both established and new additions to the Olympus Micro Four Thirds range.
FREE 6-month Extended Warranty
Don’t forget to register your new E-M5 Mark III via our MyOlympus online platform – by registering you’ll extend your camera’s warranty for a further 6 months! You can also sign up to our newsletter for the latest OM-D news and offers.
Terms & Conditions
1. The offer consists of a free BLS-50 Battery and £100 Trade-In Bonus. You must purchase an OM-D E-M5 Mark III body or kit from an Authorised Retailer of the Olympus UK Web Shop between 17th October 2019 – 6th January 2020 to qualify. To check if your retailer is one of our qualifying stockists please click here and select the option “Pro Dealers”. Items bought from any dealer not on the list will not qualify. If in doubt please check.
2. If buying from one of our Authorised Retailers, you will receive a £100 bonus on top of the value of your traded in item. You will also receive a free BLS-50 battery at the time of purchase or a reasonable time thereafter depending on availability. Please check with your chosen retailer for individual terms & conditions.
3. If you pre-order on the Olympus UK Webshop, the £100 saving is automatically applied and the free battery added with no need to send in an old product. If you wish to return the E-M5 Mark III, only the discounted price paid will be refunded.
4. We reserve the right to modify, update or remove this promotion without prior notice.
5. Not combinable with other promotions, not transferable or redeemable for cash and other.
6. This “Promotion” is only available for purchases by residents of the United Kingdom,. The “Promoter” is Keymed (Medical and Industrial Equipment) Limited.
7. All participants must be aged 18 or over (“Participants”). Wholesalers, employees of the Promoter (as defined in condition 1 above), its affiliated companies, agents and their immediate families and anyone else connected with the Promotion are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
8. Any second hand, refurbished or reconditioned products, or products which are counterfeit or infringe the intellectual property rights of the Promoter or its affiliated companies in any way will not qualify as Promotion Products and will be ineligible for this Promotion.
9. The Participant must have purchased the Promotion Product from a retailer based in the Territory that has bought the Promotion Product from the Promoter or one of its authorised distributors (“Eligible Retailers”). Participants should check that the Eligible Retailer meets these criteria before purchasing the Promotion Product. A list of the Eligible Retailers can be found by clicking here(the “Promotion Website”).
10. The Promoter reserves the right to audit claims to ensure compliance with these Terms & Conditions and to request additional information and supporting documents from Participants. The Promoter also reserves the right to refuse any claims made in bad faith. Any damaged, illegible or incomplete Forms or proof of purchase are invalid. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to fulfil a claim caused by circumstances beyond either the Promoter’s or the Participant’s reasonable control.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any claim relating to the purchase of a Promotion Product where the appropriate VAT and/or duty has not been paid. The Promoter reserves the right to amend and/or change and/or withdraw this Promotion at any time, including these Terms & Conditions, without incurring any liability whatsoever.
12. These Terms & Conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
13. If Participants have any queries with this Promotion, they should send an email to: support.services[at]olympus.co.uk