Claim your FREE 45mm F1.8 lens (worth £279.99) when purchasing an E-M10 Mark III
Thinking about buying the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III? We’ve got an offer you just can’t refuse! Buy today and you’ll be eligible to claim a stunning M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 portrait lens worth £279.99 – absolutely free.
Please note: To qualify for this offer, you must have purchased an OM-D E-M10 Mark III from an authorised retailer between 12th Dec 2019 – 12th Jan 2020.
CLEAR, CRISP QUALITY
Give your photography a creative boost
Boasting speedy 121-point AF that’s great for fast-moving subjects and face/eye priority AF to help you on your way to the perfect portrait, it even includes silent shooting mode for precious sleeping moments making this winning combination ideal for creating photographic memories to treasure forever.
FREE 6-month Extended Warranty
Don’t forget to register your new E-M10 Mark III via our MyOlympus online platform – by registering you’ll extend your camera’s warranty for a further 6 months! You can also sign up to our newsletter for the latest OM-D news and offers.
Terms & Conditions
1. This “Promotion” is only available for purchases of a qualifying Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III (the “Promotion Product”) by residents of the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland) (the “Territory”), from Eligible Retailers, and made between 12th December 2019 and 12th January 2020 (the “Promotion Period”). The “Promoter” is Keymed (Medical and Industrial Equipment) Limited.
2. All participants must be aged 18 or over (“Participants”). Wholesalers, employees of the Promoter (as defined in condition 1 above), its affiliated companies, agents and their immediate families and anyone else connected with the Promotion are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. Any second hand, refurbished or reconditioned products, or products which are counterfeit or infringe the intellectual property rights of the Promoter or its affiliated companies in any way will not qualify as Promotion Products and will be ineligible for this Promotion.
4. The Participant must have purchased the Promotion Product from a retailer based in the Territory that has bought the Promotion Product from the Promoter or one of its authorised distributors (“Eligible Retailers”). Participants should check that the Eligible Retailer meets these criteria before purchasing the Promotion Product. A list of the Eligible Retailers can be found by clicking here (the “Promotion Website”).
5. In order to claim the Bonus Gift, a Participant must purchase a qualifying Promotion Product in a single transaction from an Eligible Retailer during the Promotion Period and complete all required details in the claim form (“Form”) which can be found on the Promotion Website and submit the completed Form, together with a copy of its purchase receipt or order confirmation for internet purchases as proof of purchase of the Promotion Product by midnight (BST) on 12th February 2020, unless this time frame is extended by the Promoter at its full discretion. Participants should retain the original purchase receipt of the Promotion Product and provide the original to Olympus if required.
6. The bonus gift is 1 x Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 portrait lens or, in the event that it is unavailable, an alternative similar product as determined by the Promoter (the “Bonus Gift”).
7. Claims can only be made online and the Participant must complete the Form and scan and upload the proof of purchase of the Promotion Product.
8. Following submission of the claim via email or post, Participants will receive an automated email confirming that their claim has been received and is being validated. Participants will also receive a personalised password and username to access the Promotion’s online tracking facility.
9. Only one claim per Promotion Product purchased may be made and claims are restricted to one per person. This Promotion cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other Olympus promotion.
10. All information on the Promotion Website on how to claim the Gift Bonus forms part of these Terms & Conditions. Submission of a completed Form will represent a Participant’s acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
11. All claims will be subject to the Promoter’s validation and verification checks. All Forms not in compliance with these Terms & Conditions will be rejected. Following receipt and successful verification of a claim, the Promoter will arrange for delivery to the Participant of the Bonus Gift. The Promoter will endeavour to issue the Bonus Gift to its third party courier for delivery within 30 days following completion of the claim verification. Delivery of the Bonus Gift can take 14 days or longer from the date that the Bonus Gift has been dispatched to the third party courier.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to audit claims to ensure compliance with these Terms & Conditions and to request additional information and supporting documents from Participants. The Promoter also reserves the right to refuse any claims made in bad faith. Any damaged, illegible or incomplete Forms or proof of purchase are invalid. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to fulfil a claim caused by circumstances beyond either the Promoter’s or the Participant’s reasonable control.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any claim relating to the purchase of a Promotion Product where the appropriate VAT and/or duty has not been paid. The Promoter reserves the right to amend and/or change and/or withdraw this Promotion at any time, including these Terms & Conditions, without incurring any liability whatsoever.
14. These Terms & Conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
15. Participants have a number of rights in relation to their information, including rights to request access, correction or deletion of the information collected and/or processed by the Promoter about them. These rights can be exercised by making a written request to dpp[at]olympus-europa.de. Any personal data submitted by a Participant to the Promoter will be processed solely for the purpose of administering this Promotion unless the Participant has separately opted-in to receive marketing communication from the Promoter and its associated companies. Unless Participants have explicitly opted-in to receiving marketing communications from the Promoter will destroy other personal information collected from Participants within two months after the Promotion Period has ended.
17. If Participants have any queries with this Promotion, they should send an email to: support.services[at]olympus.co.uk