PROMOTION UPDATE: We understand that it will take longer than initially expected for Capture One to be updated for the E-M1 Mark III. Our latest advice is that the RAW files will be included in the May update. Both software and camera will operate in all other aspects and the software will receive the update in due course. If this is an issue please click here to get in touch and we will aim to arrange an alternative.
Pre-order the new E-M1 Mark III and claim a Capture One Pro 20 licence worth £299*
Want to be one of the first to get your hands on the new Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III? We’ve got an offer you just can’t refuse! Pre-order today* and you’ll be eligible to claim a copy of Capture One Pro 20 worth £299.
*To qualify for this offer, you must have purchased an OM-D E-M1 Mark III from an authorised retailer (excl. Olympus Webshop) between 12th – 29th February 2020.
“Capture One delivers the best quality output from Olympus RAW files – bar none – and it is a perfect match for the new E-M1 Mark III”
— Andy Rouse, Olympus Wildlife Photographer
Capture One is a powerful and intuitive software made for every photographer, so your photo editing experience is smoother and more precise than ever. Take full creative control of your photos thanks to endless adjustment possibilities and powerful masking, layer, and colour tools.
Get your copy free when you pre-order the E-M1 Mark III from an authorised retailer between before 29th February 2020.
FREE 6-month Extended Warranty
Don’t forget to register your new E-M1 Mark III via our MyOlympus online platform – by registering you’ll extend your camera’s warranty for a further 6 months! You can also sign up to our newsletter for the latest OM-D news and offers.
Terms & Conditions
1. This “Promotion” is only available for pre-orders of a qualifying Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III (the “Promotion Product”) by residents of the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland) (the “Territory”), from Eligible Retailers, and made between 12th – 29th February 2020 (the “Promotion Period”). The “Promoter” is Keymed (Medical and Industrial Equipment) Limited.
2. All participants must be aged 18 or over (“Participants”). Wholesalers, employees of the Promoter (as defined in condition 1 above), its affiliated companies, agents and their immediate families and anyone else connected with the Promotion are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. Any second hand, refurbished or reconditioned products, or products which are counterfeit or infringe the intellectual property rights of the Promoter or its affiliated companies in any way will not qualify as Promotion Products and will be ineligible for this Promotion.
4. The Participant must have purchased the Promotion Product from a retailer based in the Territory that has bought the Promotion Product from the Promoter or one of its authorised distributors (“Eligible Retailers”). Participants should check that the Eligible Retailer meets these criteria before purchasing the Promotion Product. A list of the Eligible Retailers can be found by clicking here (the “Promotion Website”).
5. In order to claim the Bonus Gift, a Participant must purchase a qualifying Promotion Product in a single transaction from an Eligible Retailer during the Promotion Period and complete all required details in the claim form (“Form”) which can be found on the Promotion Website and submit the completed Form, together with a copy of its purchase receipt or order confirmation for internet purchases as proof of purchase of the Promotion Product by midnight (BST) on 31st March 2020, unless this time frame is extended by the Promoter at its full discretion. Participants should retain the original purchase receipt of the Promotion Product and provide the original to Olympus if required.
6. The bonus gift is 1 x Capture One Pro 20 licence or, in the event that it is unavailable, an alternative similar product as determined by the Promoter (the “Bonus Gift”).
7. Claims can only be made online and the Participant must complete the Form and scan and upload the proof of purchase of the Promotion Product.
8. Following submission of the claim via email or post, Participants will receive an automated email confirming that their claim has been received and is being validated.
9. Only one claim per Promotion Product purchased may be made and claims are restricted to one per person. This Promotion cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other Olympus promotion.
10. All information on the Promotion Website on how to claim the Gift Bonus forms part of these Terms & Conditions. Submission of a completed Form will represent a Participant’s acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
11. All claims will be subject to the Promoter’s validation and verification checks. All Forms not in compliance with these Terms & Conditions will be rejected. Following receipt and successful verification of a claim, the Promoter will arrange for delivery to the Participant of the Bonus Gift. The Promoter will endeavour to issue the Bonus Gift to its third party courier for delivery within 30 days following completion of the claim verification. Delivery of the Bonus Gift can take 14 days or longer from the date that the Bonus Gift has been dispatched to the third party courier.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to audit claims to ensure compliance with these Terms & Conditions and to request additional information and supporting documents from Participants. The Promoter also reserves the right to refuse any claims made in bad faith. Any damaged, illegible or incomplete Forms or proof of purchase are invalid. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to fulfil a claim caused by circumstances beyond either the Promoter’s or the Participant’s reasonable control.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any claim relating to the purchase of a Promotion Product where the appropriate VAT and/or duty has not been paid. The Promoter reserves the right to amend and/or change and/or withdraw this Promotion at any time, including these Terms & Conditions, without incurring any liability whatsoever.
14. These Terms & Conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
15. Participants have a number of rights in relation to their information, including rights to request access, correction or deletion of the information collected and/or processed by the Promoter about them. These rights can be exercised by making a written request to dpp[at]olympus-europa.de. Any personal data submitted by a Participant to the Promoter will be processed solely for the purpose of administering this Promotion unless the Participant has separately opted-in to receive marketing communication from the Promoter and its associated companies. Unless Participants have explicitly opted-in to receiving marketing communications from the Promoter will destroy other personal information collected from Participants within two months after the Promotion Period has ended.
17. If Participants have any queries with this Promotion, they should send an email to: support.services[at]olympus.co.uk