GET A GRIP
with OM-D E-M5
Claim a FREE ECG-5 Camera Grip when you buy an E-M5 Mark III
Thinking about buying the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III? We’ve got an offer you just can’t refuse! Buy today* and you’ll be eligible to claim an
*To qualify for this offer, you must have purchased an OM-D E-M5 Mark III from an authorised retailer between 15th Jan – 31st March 2020. Please click here to check full terms & conditions before purchasing. For residents of the Republic of Ireland, the promotion is available in the Olympus IE Webshop and participating dealers – please ask in store for details.
OM-D E-M5 Mark III
Break free from the chains of bulkier equipment. The E-M5 Mark III is one of the most lightweight and compact cameras in its class to date – giving you full freedom of movement. And it has all you need to set off and live out your passion for photography or videography. Although ultra-small in size, it packs a high-level system of advanced technology and shooting features. Letting you get the amazing image quality you crave with ease.
ECG-5 Camera GRIP
Constructed especially for use with telephoto lenses or for users with larger hands, this high quality grip adds even more stability to your photography.
• Ergonomic design for firm grip & increased stability
• Dust and splashproof – for extreme conditions
• Integrated control dial and release button
FREE 6-month Extended Warranty
Don’t forget to register your new E-M5 Mark III via our MyOlympus online platform – by registering you’ll extend your camera’s warranty for a further 6 months! You can also sign up to our newsletter for the latest OM-D news and offers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This “Promotion” is only available for purchases of a qualifying Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III (the “Promotion Product”) by residents of the United Kingdom (the “Territory”), from Eligible Retailers, and made between 15 January 2020 and 31 March 2020 (the “Promotion Period”). The “Promoter” is Keymed (Medical and Industrial Equipment) Limited. For residents of the Republic of Ireland, the promotion is available in the Olympus IE Webshop and participating dealers – please ask in-store for details.
2. All participants must be aged 18 or over (“Participants”). Wholesalers, employees of the Promoter (as defined in condition 1 above), its affiliated companies, agents and their immediate families and anyone else connected with the Promotion are ineligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. Any second hand, refurbished or reconditioned products, or products which are counterfeit or infringe the intellectual property rights of the Promoter or its affiliated companies in any way will not qualify as Promotion Products and will be ineligible for this Promotion.
4. The Participant must have purchased the Promotion Product from a retailer based in the Territory that has bought the Promotion Product from the Promoter or one of its authorised distributors (“Eligible Retailers”). Participants should check that the Eligible Retailer meets these criteria before purchasing the Promotion Product. A list of the Eligible Retailers can be found by clicking here (the “Promotion Website”).
5. In order to claim the Bonus Gift, a Participant must purchase a qualifying Promotion Product in a single transaction from an Eligible Retailer during the Promotion Period and complete all required details in the claim form (“Form”) which can be found on the Promotion Website and submit the completed Form, together with a copy of its purchase receipt or order confirmation for internet purchases as proof of purchase of the Promotion Product by midnight (GMT) on 15th April 2020, unless this time frame is extended by the Promoter at its full discretion. Participants should retain the original purchase receipt of the Promotion Product and provide the original to Olympus if required.
6. The bonus gift is 1 x Olympus ECG-5 Camera Grip or, in the event that it is unavailable, an alternative similar product as determined by the Promoter (the “Bonus Gift”).
7. Claims can only be made online and the Participant must complete the Form and scan and upload the proof of purchase of the Promotion Product.
8. Following submission of the claim via email or post, Participants will receive an automated email confirming that their claim has been received and is being validated.
9. Only one claim per Promotion Product purchased may be made and claims are restricted to one per person. This Promotion cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other Olympus promotion.
10. All information on the Promotion Website on how to claim the Gift Bonus forms part of these Terms & Conditions. Submission of a completed Form will represent a Participant’s acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
11. All claims will be subject to the Promoter’s validation and verification checks. All Forms not in compliance with these Terms & Conditions will be rejected. Following receipt and successful verification of a claim, the Promoter will arrange for delivery to the Participant of the Bonus Gift. The Promoter will endeavour to issue the Bonus Gift to its third party courier for delivery within 30 days following completion of the claim verification. Delivery of the Bonus Gift can take 14 days or longer from the date that the Bonus Gift has been dispatched to the third party courier.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to audit claims to ensure compliance with these Terms & Conditions and to request additional information and supporting documents from Participants. The Promoter also reserves the right to refuse any claims made in bad faith. Any damaged, illegible or incomplete Forms or proof of purchase are invalid. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to fulfil a claim caused by circumstances beyond either the Promoter’s or the Participant’s reasonable control.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any claim relating to the purchase of a Promotion Product where the appropriate VAT and/or duty has not been paid. The Promoter reserves the right to amend and/or change and/or withdraw this Promotion at any time, including these Terms & Conditions, without incurring any liability whatsoever.
14. These Terms & Conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
15. Participants have a number of rights in relation to their information, including rights to request access, correction or deletion of the information collected and/or processed by the Promoter about them. These rights can be exercised by making a written request to dpp[at]olympus-europa.de. Any personal data submitted by a Participant to the Promoter will be processed solely for the purpose of administering this Promotion unless the Participant has separately opted-in to receive marketing communication from the Promoter and its associated companies. Unless Participants have explicitly opted-in to receiving marketing communications from the Promoter will destroy other personal information collected from Participants within two months after the Promotion Period has ended.
17. If Participants have any queries with this Promotion, they should send an email to: support.services[at]olympus.co.uk