WIN: A MYKONOS GETAWAY WITH GRACE HOTELS
Terms and Conditions
1. This photo contest is organized by Grace Hotels (UK) Ltd™ hereinafter referred to as “Grace Hotels” & Olympus UK hereinafter referred to as “Olympus”.
2. The GraceXOlympus photo contest is open to all individuals who are 18 years of age and older and must have stayed at either Grace Santorini or Grace Mykonos during the competition period.
3. Photos must be taken with an Olympus Tough TG-5 camera borrowed from either Grace Mykonos or Grace Santorini.
4. Participants must not be employed by Grace Hotels or Olympus UK, or employed by our corporate vendors or partners.
5. The photo contest is open from Friday 21 July 2017 (12 noon) until Tuesday 31st October 2017 (11:59pm) CEST. Any entries received after this period will not be considered.
6. Participants may enter the contest as many times as they want, but are limited to only one submission per day. To participate, individuals must:
– Upload a picture onto Instagram, Facebook or Twitter for which they have the sole property rights. Participants must follow both @GraceHotels and @OlympusUK on either Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
– Participants must tag @GraceHotels and @OlympusUK on their post and use the hashtag #GraceXOlympus
– The images will be displayed on both Instagram and Facebook in a gallery called #GraceXOlympus. Any submission that does not include the tag @GraceHotels and use hashtag #GraceXOlympus will not be eligible and will therefore not be considered for entry into the photo contest.
7. By entering the contest and submitting photographs, participants grant Grace Hotels and Olympus UK an exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to exploit the intellectual property as vested in the photographic work. Participants declare that they are the sole owner of the intellectual property rights of the uploaded and/or tagged photo and indemnify Grace Hotels and Olympus UK for any intellectual property claims regarding the uploaded and/or tagged photo.
8. The winner will be selected by a panel of judges comprised of representatives from both Grace Hotels and Olympus UK and will be announced on both Grace Hotels and Olympus UK’s official social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts). The Judges’ decision is final and binding.
9. The winner will be notified via private message on social media. The winner be shipped a gift card for their prize and a new Olympus TG-5 Tough camera via FedEx within 3 working days of receiving proper mailing address and other requested details. A signature will be required for delivery and FedEx is unable to deliver to P.O. Boxes.
10. Should the winner fail to provide an adequate email address or postal address within two weeks of being contacted, Grace Hotels reserve the right to select a new winner and re-award the prize.
11. By participating in this promotion, you give Grace Hotels and Olympus UK consent to post your name and photo to our social media channels.
12. Olympus UK and Grace Hotels reserve the right to use the winning picture in their future social media and marketing campaigns.
13. Competition prize is for a two night stay for two people at Grace Mykonos including daily breakfast, subject to availability and blackout dates.
14. The prize, of 2 nights at Grace Mykonos, is valid for stays up until 14 October 2018 and is subject to availability and black-out dates apply. The following terms and conditions apply:
– The prize does not include flights, transfers, personal expenses, service charges or any other service or items not specifically described above. Any taxes applicable per country and hotel (e.g. tourist, occupancy and/or any other) are not included in the prize and must be paid by the winner.
– Any necessary visas are the responsibility of the winner and guest.
– If for any reason the winner is unavailable to redeem the prize and travel, Grace Hotels are not responsible. The prize will then be forfeited and the winner will not receive a replacement prize.
15. The prize, or any unused portion thereof, cannot be returned, is non-transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. For all prizes there are no cash alternatives available nor can it be transferred, sold, auctioned or exchanged. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. The winners may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all terms and conditions of the contest.
16. Participants accept that:
– Participants may not use the contest for the expression of political or religious ideas, pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, hatred, bigotry, racism or gratuitous violence.
– Grace Hotels has the right to refuse any entry which contains material which is offensive, injurious, obscene, vindictive, indecent, immoral, aggressive, sexually oriented, racist, derisive, slanderous, discriminatory, or in any other way not in line with good taste and decency, or which Grace Hotels deems in its sole discretion to be otherwise unacceptable.
– Entries may not conflict with applicable law or regulations, or the rights of third parties, including without limitation featuring people who have not consented to their image being entered and featuring copy right protected works or names, logos and registered trademarks without the rights holders consent.
– Entries may not in any way harm Grace Hotels, its affiliates, its agents and/or the Grace Hotels brand.
– Participants may not upload, or post, any material that contain software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the use of any software or devices.
– Grace Hotels retains the right to exclude participants from participating in the contest and to delete entries if these are not in line with these General Rules of Conduct or are otherwise in conflict with these terms and conditions.
17. Grace Hotels & Olympus UK explicitly reserve the right to refuse or remove a submission of an entrant, at its sole discretion, in the event Grace Hotels & Olympus UK determine an entrant does not comply with all rules and regulations as contained herein.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this contest is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, telephone network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of Grace Hotels & Olympus UK, Grace Hotels & Olympus UK reserve the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest, or invalidate any affected entries.
19. Grace Hotels & Olympus UK reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or operation of Grace Hotels & Olympus UK or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
20. Grace Hotels & Olympus UK (including their officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage otherwise arising in connection, directly or indirectly, with this contest, the prize(s) or technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under their control).
21. Grace Hotels & Olympus UK and Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and their respective agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, insurers, servants, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, representatives, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors (the “Released Entities”), are not responsible for, shall not be liable for, and hereby disclaim (to the fullest extent permitted by law), all liability arising from or relating to: (i) late, lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, misaddressed, incomplete, unintelligible or postage-due entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, whether human or technical; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer or e-mail transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Grace Hotels & Olympus UK; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the contest; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest. The Grace Hotels & Olympus UK reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the contest should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Grace Hotels‘ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the contest. In the event that proper administration of the contest is prevented by such causes as contemplated above, Grace Hotels & Olympus UK will select the winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such occurrence. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the email address affiliated with the Instagram account at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question. By participating in the contest, participants and winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Entities, and all others associated with the development and execution of the contest, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or relating to the contest, participation in the contest, the prize, and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, including but not limited to statutory and common law claims for misappropriation or participant’s right of publicity.
22. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, local, municipal and provincial laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the England and Wales, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or connected with this promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by the courts of London. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
23. Grace Hotels and Olympus UK as organizers are responsible for provision of a prize. Grace Hotels & Olympus UK as the Organizers accepts no responsibility for the quality of service received, the availability of specific services, or the failure of any third party to fulfill its contractual obligations when the entrant redeems their prize or gift voucher. Any complaint about the service or quality issues affecting the redemption of your prize or gift voucher should be resolved directly with the service provider. Grace Hotels & Olympus UK are in no way endorsing the services of the third parties in this promotion.
24. Grace Hotels and Olympus UK reserve the right to update, modify and or cancel this Contest and/or Terms and Conditions any time without prior notice. Any changes we may make to this Contest and/or Terms and Conditions in the future will be posted on https://www.olympus-imagespace.co.uk/grace-hotels-terms-and-conditions.