Image credit: Adam Ramjean
Whether it’s because of the shapes and textures to be found, an unusual space or unique quality of light, the streets and surrounding areas are a visual playground and an ideal backdrop for shooting fashion. Cleveland spent his formative years shooting a great deal of alternative fashion for brands and magazines outside of a studio setting. The diverse nature of the streets offered him a greater creative challenge.
The objectives of the workshop are to develop and improve your understanding of light, shapes and space, vital components for creating great imagery. Also, communicating with your model and using best focal lengths to achieve more realistic and flattering body shapes.
Places available for this workshop are kept to 10 attendees.
The session will include:
• A brief discussion on safety
• Tips on working with your model
• The camera and selecting appropriate lens
• Taking advantage of adverse lighting conditions
• Using your backdrop to maximise styling and details
• Using in-camera filters for further creativity
• Working with and balancing flash with daylight
Ticket Price: £85
Please note: dates, details and information are correct at time of publication. Please check with individual event organisers for their cancellation policies and rely on the contact details provided by individual event organisers for any updates or confirmation of event specific details. Olympus Image Space cannot be held responsible for any changes or cancellations.