Landscape Photography in the Lake District
17th November - 22nd November
The Lake District is a spectacular place for landscape photography at any time of the year but late Autumn is a particularly photogenic and dynamic time to visit.
During our time there we will photograph around the lakes of Derwent Water, Buttermere and Crummock Water as well as visit local quarries and woodland.
Mark and Steve will offer an opportunity for you to take part in a Portfolio Review session where you can bring along some of your images for constructive comment and critique. On evenings (or during the day if the weather is a little inclement), participants may also bring along their laptop computers for advice on post-production tips and techniques too (using Adobe Lightroom Classic software or Capture One software).
This is an all-inclusive workshop (excluding alcohol) and we will be based at the beautiful 4-star Borrowdale Hotel which is conveniently situated alongside Derwent Water and only a 10-minute drive from the quaint market town of Keswick.
You will arrive on the evening of Sunday 17th November and after checking in, meet up with your fellow participants for introductions before sitting down for a meal. The workshop will officially start on the morning of Monday 18th, when Mark and Steve will discuss the format of the workshop and answer any questions you may have prior to heading out for the day.
Mark and Steve will escort you to all locations using their vehicles where they will offer tuition and advice throughout the full 5 days. There will also be plenty of time to discuss composition and post-processing techniques.
The workshop will conclude at 5pm on Friday 22nd November.
Ticket price: £1995
inc. £295 deposit required at time of booking
- 5 full days tuition by Mark Banks and Steve Gosling
- You will be tutored in all aspects of camera craft, and in dealing with Britain’s elusive weather and lighting conditions!
- Improve your technique, sense of composition and understanding of light
- Portfolio review; a critique of your images
- Advice & guidance on post-production techniques using Adobe Lightroom Classic or Capture One
- All inclusive (excluding alcohol) 5 night’s accommodation in a luxury 4-star hotel, breakfast, lunch and evening meal
- Transport to photographic locations for the duration of the workshop
- Course Notes
To book your place, click to email Mark Banks or Steve Gosling for a booking form.
Disclaimer: Please note that dates, details, fees and information are correct at time of online publication. Olympus Image Space advises you check with individual event organisers for their cancellation policies and rely on the contact details provided by individual event organisers for any updates or confirmation of event specific details after booking. Olympus Image Space cannot be held responsible for any changes or cancellations.