EXPLORING…WWT ARUNDEL WITH ROB COTTLE & THE CLA(I)RES
Tuesday 5th October£5.00
Join Olympus Mentor Rob Cottle and experts Clare Harvey-May & Claire Voyle to brush up on your photography skills at WWT Arundel!
We’re thrilled to finally be back in the real world, running a series of events at some wonderful wetland centres across the UK, each time with a different host. Read on for more details!
Tuesday 5th October 2021 between 9:30 – 12:00 or 13:00 – 15:30 (the two sessions will be identical so please only book either morning or afternoon). After your session you are welcome to stay in the centre until closing time!
A world of wetland nature awaits you at WWT Arundel; a 65-acre haven for wildlife in a picture-book setting in West Sussex. At its back are steep woodlands, topped by the ancient and dramatic Arundel Castle; at its borders are the pretty River Arun and a historic mill stream; all around are the scenic South Downs.
Having worked closely with Olympus kit for a number of years, the two Cla(i)res really know the system inside out. Add in Rob Cottle’s extensive wildlife photography knowledge and the trio’s combined experience of running countless photography events, you’ve got the perfect candidates for helping you to get the most out of your Olympus kit (and any you fancy trying out on the day) in these stunning surroundings.
Notes for Attendees
- Lunch or refreshments will not be provided.
- Please bring your own camera equipment and SD cards.
- WWT entry tickets are subsidised by Olympus and will be issued digitally, once registered so that you can gain admission on the day prior to your workshop.
- Please click here to inform us of any cancellations ASAP, as spare tickets can be re-listed and offered to other photographers.
- All social distancing measures will be adhered to. We will email Covid guidelines along with finer event details beforehand.
- We will be supplying gloves, masks (please bring your own masks but if you forget, we can supply), hand gel and cleaning any surfaces if touched as we go!
Ticket price: £5 (inc. entry to WWT Arundel)
Places are very limited for these exclusive sessions so don’t delay – scroll down and book today!
Disclaimer: Dates, details, fees and information are correct at time of online publication. Olympus Image Space advises you check with individual event organisers for their cancellation policies and rely on the contact details provided by individual event organisers for any updates or confirmation of event specific details after booking. Olympus Image Space cannot be held responsible for any changes or cancellations. T&Cs apply.